Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I’m amazingly over it

Weird. I mean I was apoplectic when I went to bed last night and now……nothing really. Must be that acceptance stage of death or something. Maybe it’s the vicious red wine hangover that has numbed any and all emotion. The sun still came out today, the dog barks, the baby swings and stuff….really I guess not much has changed. Boy do I feel like I wasted a lot of time and energy. I still think Bush is an asshole but you know, they’re all assholes. The supreme court is going to be propagated with hysterical Christian lunatics for the next 45 years but there’s nothing I can do about it. I voted, my team lost, boo fucking hoo. I’m not going to be one of these “I’M MOVING TO DENMARK” folks. America is still great, just the mechanics of it are tools.

I will now dedicate all my politically based energy to rock and roll and trying to get my danger zone touched by that special someone as often as I can.

Whee!!!

Seven stages of the bad gig coming tomorrow and I promise no more political shit for a LONG time.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home