Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Still alive

Still alive but have been very busy. I have a column in the latest On Tap if you want some histrionic ranting.

I'm completely nerding out on the World Cup. Went with some pals to a bar yesterday to watch the USA v. Czech Republic debacle and got soused accordingly. We were interviewed by Voice of America Television. I guess I wasn't being too brilliant because they talked to me for about six seconds and turned off the camera. To make matters worse they interviewed my neighbor Billy for about half an hour, he was quite eloquent for a bastard with too much TV and a redundant basement in his house.

Since last we spoke at length I have been to Vegas and Knoxville, both really really hot.

Blah.

Gotta go, Togo needs my full time and attention.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home