Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Ashes to ashes dust to dust

The circle of life for a band dude and a message board, in ten easy to follow steps. It's a pretty easy roadmap to destruction to follow along with.....

Step one - Hey what's up so funny glad I found this board. Check out my band can't wait to do showz... :)

Step two - OMIGOD LOL I can't believe that band got mad because someone said something about them on a message board. I would never do that what a bunch of sissies LOL!!!!! CUM 2 MY SHOW!!!!

Step three- OMIGOD THIZ IZ SO ORRZOME AN OPPORTUNITY FOR US YOU ALL HAVE TO GET BEHIND IT BEST THING EVER 4 LYF!!!! VOTE 4 US SO WE CAN REPPRIZENT!!!!! THIZ COULD GET US SIGNED!!!!! LOL, NOT THAT WE WANT TO BE ROKK STARZ LOL!!!!
WE LUV U GUYZ!!!!!

Step four - I really expected more out of you people.

Step five - It has come to my attention that certain unnamed individuals that participate in this message board have been disparaging the good name of our band. Listen here, we pour our heart(s) and soul(s) into this band and for anyone to disparage it is just out of the boundaries of
decent human behavior and possibly subject to litigation. Therefore because of your unprofessional and childish attitudees I have decided to take my username and avatar and leave. I will now 100% officially say goodbye to this board..so....goodbye. It has become unseemly and out of line with what it used to be when I was on the right side of talking shit about other bands and now that you said about me what we all used to say about those other guys my enlarged heart is filled with histrionic anger. You all are jerks and I hope you get crabs. I'm out, you won't hear from me again losers. If you want to talk about this in person I'll be at our show at Spritzer's Cue Club on Tuesday.

Step six - yeah this me surprise surprise....just got in from Spritzers .....heard some shit.....listen up bitches......kick your ass......talk shit....this "SCENE" sucks....probably need...a new drummer.....Joey sucks....and all of you can go to hell....
Step seven - OMIGOD CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALL FELL 4 THAT LMFAOZZZZ!! IT WUZ ALL A PLUBLIZITY STUNT!!!! HA HA HA!!!

Step eight - Subject "CLEARING THE AIR"
Messages -
post edited..
post edited..
post edited..
post edited..

Step nine - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WE ARE SORRY TO SAY THAT OUR SHOW AT P.F. DINGLEBERRY'S HAS BEEN CANCELLED. AFTER MUCH SOUL SEARCHING THE BAND HAS DECIDED IT IS BEST IF WE PURSUE OUR DREAMS IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS. WE KNOW YOU ARE ALL REALLY SAD AND WE'RE SORRY BUT THIS IS FOR THE BEST. WE LOVE YOU ALL. U R THE BEST FANZ EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----THE BAND

Step ten - Dude seeks other dudes for new band. No attitudes or JOBS!!!! THIS IS SERIUZZ AND WE ARE GOING TO THE TOP!!!!! IF U R NOT LAME EMAIL OUR MANAGER.
SERIOUS INGWERRIES ONLY!!! email - hawtamy@acelawncare.com

2 Comments:

  • More 703 drama? I stopped going there months ago. It was getting boring watching the same 10 people taking pot shots at each other in the name of a nonexistant "scene"

    By Blogger tideliar, at 5:51 PM  

  • ::wiping tears from eyes::
    That is just the funniest thing ever....period.

    By Blogger Penny Dreadful, at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home