Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A smorgasborg of choices!

Sampling of the links available on CNN at the moment -

MORE NEWS
• Tour bus plummets into canyon, kills 12 Americans | Gallery
• Coalition rescues peace workers in Iraq | WATCH
• Fears mount for missing Milwaukee boys
• Bouncer charged in student's death | WATCH
• Report: Aruba has new lead in Natalee Holloway case | Gallery
• Woman missing since 14 was with school guard
• 360° Blog: This 'folk hero' sheriff could face charges
• Behind the Scenes: Meet Jesse Sullivan, real life bionic man
• Watch: It's jewelry, it's a pet, it's alive!
• Watch: Charlie Sheen shares his 9/11 theory
• CNN TV: Former President Bill Clinton, 7 p.m. ET

I don't know about you but for me it's all about meeting a real life Steve Austin or hearing Wild Thing get to the bottom of the WTC attacks. Oh, and it's always fun to watch Clinton be happily full of shit and himself on TV. I love that guy. I really have no urge to go look at a gallery of dead folks from a cruise ship, that's only a tad less appetizing than looking at pictures of living people from a cruise ship.

I'm not sure what's so special about "it's jewelry, it's a pet, it's alive!". I have my dog pinned to my chest as a brooch right now, big deal. Once you get used to the squirming she's an accessory with both sass AND class!!

Sadly at this point I have to say that I wish Natalee Holloway was alive so she could go back to her white-bread Alabama hoochie mama at night church in the morning life she had laid out for her an dI never had to see another picture of her slap-happy face. It sickens me that because of the media coverage about her case I have come to dislike her and her mother personally but it is so and so must it ever be.

Sad world. I'm going to ease my pain with a bowl of Apple Jacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home