Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Predictability 101

So one of the waterheads from ThatGuy finally decided to post a comment in response to last week's analysis of their manifesto to assholery that I wrote up. From "Mike":

Sweet! It doesn't stop when my rant is forceably removed from CL! You people bring it to another forum and just keep racking up the hits on our site.The Name is Mike... www.thatguyonline.com ... You guys feel free to come to any show, and PLEASE introduce yourself, cause I owe all of you a drink for all this effortless publicity!!
By
ThatGuy Mike, at 9:51 PM

This is the usual step in the cycle of band Bros doing stupid shit and then getting their assholes puckered about it so they go into a spin mode that would make Scott McLellan proud.

"AWWW YOU GOT SERVED DAWG, DINNYAH KNOW THAT WAS ALL A JOKE AND YOU BOUGHT RIGHT UP IN DAT SHIT!!! THANKS HOMEY AND SEE UR AZZ AT A SHOW. I CAn'T BUHLEAVE ANYBODY WOULD TAKE THAT SHIT SURRIEOUSLY DAWG. BUT YO THANKS FOR GETTING OUR NAME OUT LOLLERCOASTER. YO CATCH US OUT AT P.D. THRUSTHENHEFFERS AND I'LL BUY YOU A BEER BRO! THANX FOR THE WEBHITS!!!!!!!!!"

Right.

Anyway I encourage all of you to go see ThatGuy. Seriously. Go out and watch them putter around and play karaoke band to a bunch of drunken 46 year old bar hags that have been at Sully's ever since they finished their shift behind the reception desk at Long and Foster's. Go out and listen to the calls of "JAGERBOMBS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!" and pedantic little versions of Blink-182 and Limp Bizkit songs. You'll feel better about just about everything.

Mike you can consider me served my man. You keep being a fucking dope and I'll keep waving your dope flag for you.

1 Comments:

  • I can't believe, throughout the flurry of bro-tivity and such, there hasn't been a:

    Joe

    Joe who?

    JO MAMA!

    Because, that is just so totally rad.

    -Chuck Norris

    By Blogger Phil Rossi, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home