Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Friday, February 10, 2006

A good rule of thumb

When doing anything don't try to make a point about something you're against by comparing it to anything to do with Nazis. To wit:

"Steele Apologizes for Holocaust Remarks
Compared Stem Cell Research to Nazi Medical Experiments

By Matthew Mosk, John Wagner and Ann E. Marimow
Washington Post Staff Writers
Friday, February 10, 2006; 11:30 AM

Maryland Lt. Gov. Michael S. Steele apologized this morning for telling a Baltimore Jewish group yesterday that he believes stem cell research could be comparable to Nazi medical testing on Jews during World War II.

"I'm just sorry for having said it, for it having come out the way it did," Steele (R) said on WBAL radio. "I made an inappropriate inference, and I apologize for that."

Really is it that hard to remember? When in doubt stay away from all things Nazi.

Idiots. Anyway I'm off to Alabama tomorrow so I should get some good idiotic ammo to wrtite about. Whoopdeedoo!
And totally out of context this might be the most insane thing I have ever written. You can figure out the whole thread by going
here and heading to the message board.

Too much tension? What???? I take that as an insult after all I have done to instill civility and free love around here. Well now that my honor has been besmirched a reckoning is due. What's a proper course of action, indian burns, head butts, paper football, maybe pistols at dawn? Naw I know, German sabre fighting!

Yeah, I'll give you the renommier schmiss (known as Bragging Scars to those of you not versed in 19th century Prussian honor dueling) of a lifetime buddy. You'll be all rocking out at a show and somebody'll say something like "damn what's up with those puffy purple scars on dat
doodez cheeks" and some A&R rep who is totally down with the scene and about to write me a big check will be all like "dat doode stepped up on the interwebs and insulted some message board's honor and den got all called out by that big tall handsome dude called Castor Oil who I'm
about to write a big check to and give him a sandbag full of cocaine as a signing bonus cuz his band is like the best band since Dion and the Freaking Belmonts and yeah but whatevah LOL anyway yeah they stepped out back of the interwebs and had a German sabre fight and
Castor totally rocked him up like Superman got his butt rocked by Disco Kryptonite in Jam on it and all dat.

Castor was flying through the air and running on the ceiling like some Ninja Lionel Richie or sumthin yelling "YOU WANT SOME APOLLO..HERE'S SOME APOLLO CREED FER YA, AND SOME APOLLO ADAMA YOU CYLON LOVER AND HERE'S SOME APOLLO ANTON OHNO GOD BLESS THE U.S.A AND A CRESCENT SHAPED SCAR ON THE LEFT CHEEK IN HONOR OF THE ABORTED LUNAR MISSION APOLLO 13 AND A MATCHING ONE ON THE RIGHT FOR APOLLO THE ILLEGITIMATE (yet fetchingly handsome) SON OF ZUES AND THE TITAN LETO AND A NICK ON THE NOSE FOR HIS TWIN SISTER ARTEMIS." It was crazy!!

Yeah baby dem dere puffy purplez is what are called renommier schmiss, scars left by the traditional German honor duel of sabre fighting" and the first person'll be all like "DIZZAM DATZ FROOTY DOOTZ" and then when they see me eating eggs at Bob and Edith's'll be all like "hey
Mr. Oil how you doing don't mind me just go back to your eggs and cocaine and please don't slice me up" and I'll be like "chill little homey...I left my sabres in the Escalade....but get out my face anyway before I stab you wif this bottle of Texas Pete picante sauce" and then they'll buy my album on iTunes and thank their lucky stars.

Well it could happen that way. Have a nice weekend.

Pharmacy Prophets next Friday 2/17 at Jammin Java
With the Echoes and Steve Wynn (from the Dream Syndicate)
8:00 - We start that early for real and for true

Check your weapons at the door, it's an all ages show





1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home