Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year

So far 2006 is awesome. The Skins are in the playoffs, my eyeballs are clear, the flu has passed and things are generally jolly. This is just icing on my personal cake. From CNN - "Lobbyist Jack Abramoff, a close associate of former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, to plead guilty to corruption, other charges, source tells CNN."

I have a feeling my 2006 is going to be a lot more fun than the Hammer's which is good. I'm fun, he's a fucking dick, fun people should have more fun. I mean I might not be sitting in a position of high power like old Tom but I don't have a weasel like Slinky Jack looking to cover his own broad ass by opening up a vault full of shenanigans that I pulled to worry about either. I am so hopeful Delay will go down with a resounding explosion. I want to see his eyes bug out of his head like Large Marge's in Pee Wee's Big Adventure when the verdict comes down. It would also be nice to see critical disaster fall upon Dick Cheney. Keep eating bacon by the pound Dick, you fucking dick you, it's the other white meat y'know!!

Anyway...

There's a long series of posts coming so keep checking back. I promise to be entertaining with more frequency in the next few weeks.

Auld Langs balls and all that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home