Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Monday, March 06, 2006

For those of you who asked

Update numero dos -

After another brief discussion Philito and I agreed that this post goes nowhere without an image of some sort. He was kind enough to send over a baby picture I could use.

Cute tyke, no?

Why is all of this shit underlined? I kinnah seem to fix it. Weird.

Update - After letting the caffeine absorb into the cranial mass and a brief chat with Philito I took the picture down because of all the goddamn perverts and whackos out there in Internet land. May you rot in hell.
I am still accepting testimony to my greatness though.

You may fire when ready.


"Definitive proof that the lovely kids are not figments of my brilliant imagination. You may now commence to tell me how cute they are. Proceed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home