Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Woo Woo Woo

Been pretty crazy lately, I was in Georgia most of last week and came home to have some minor but fantastically uncomfortable surgery on Friday. I'm rolling on the Vicodin right now and feeling pretty decent.

That being said...........

I'm not going to make visiting a little Indian guy and having him go after my body parts with a scalpel a Cinco de Mayo tradition.

Vicodin on the other hand, I can see that making it on to the calendar as an annual event.

Whee! I have a post in the works about the gubberment that I will get up in the next day or two. I thought it was ready to go until I saw Nancy Pelosi yammering away on Meet the Press today and my ire warrants some editing.

But for now I'm going to hit my pill bottle and dial up "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Zenda" or whatever it is for some mind blowage. I watched Anchorman under the influence yesterday and thought I was going to blow my stitches out.

"THE MAN...I HIT HIM WITH A BURRITO....HE PUNTED BAXTER...THE MAN....BLAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH...."

Good shit.

Take me to Pleasuretown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home