Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Here we are....

The Mrs. and I are esconced in New Orleans at a very nice hotel on Canal Street. Yesterday consisted of travelling and getting caught in a torrential downpour along with cocktails and crawfish and oysters. Good stuff. I'm such a nice guy I bought her a swanky set of blue pumas to ease her aching feet....they are totally marvelous. Today should be good, going to a place called Delmonico's for dinner tonight, it's owned by Emeril.

BAM!

Whee.

My pants are still hanging in the shower drying from the soaking they took in the rain yesterday...what am I ever to wear?

2 Comments:

  • Bite me. I'm on vacation.

    By Blogger Castor OiL, at 10:45 AM  

  • Mr. B,

    I sent you an e-mail about the show details last week, but i figured out yesterday that I was not receiving incoming mail due my box being too full. So if you can, please hit me up again. Thanks sweetie.

    Chris@fullminute.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home