Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Giving the dog a bone

Last night I was having a leisurely beer at the Galaxy Hut listening to and thoroughly enjoying some AC/DC when two guys in track jackets sat down at the bar. Giving the dog a bone starts playing....

Guy 1 - "What is this shit?"
Guy 2 - "I think it's Jet, that band sucks." ::waves hand at bartender::
Guy 2 - "Hey, can you put on some different tunes...this is pretty bad."
Bartender - "No."
Guy 1 - "What a dick"

I never have a 10 gallon container of kerosene and a flamethrower handy when I need them.

8 Comments:

  • Dude! When in doubt go for a Begby style pint glass shanking...(a la Trainspotting)...

    By Blogger tideliar, at 10:48 AM  

  • the invasion continues

    By Blogger notionsUnlimited, at 9:01 AM  

  • I prefer the Golden Tee machine shanking.

    By Blogger Phil Rossi, at 11:29 AM  

  • I can just see 'Love Will Tear Us Apart' playing on the jukebox, and some hipsters saying, "This new Interpool really sucks."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:43 PM  

  • What high school do you attend?

    By Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald, at 10:16 AM  

  • Burn.....BURN!!!! High school, damn you got me. That's hot material right there.

    By Blogger Castor OiL, at 10:31 AM  

  • Is CatCiao one of the player haters?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 PM  

  • He/she has a spinning chrome tire rim (a-heh) as his personal symbol so I'm thinking it's quite possible. No factual evidence that he/she lives with his/her mother though so I can't really say one way or the other.

    Mr./Mz. Ciao, would you care to clear up the confusion?

    By Blogger Castor OiL, at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home