Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'm alive

Why no blogging? Well.....

I have recently done battle with some questionable Boston Market pot pie and lost in dramatic fashion. The show on Friday was great though, I fit the set in between bouts of projectile vomiting. My already pale skin took on a lusturous alabaster tone and made me look goth....goth with puke breath but goth all the same. Trey rocked and rocked well and we are on to the next big thing.

Later in the weekend I was rhino charged by a woman in my backyard. For real, she said she was a rhino and charged me. Terrifying. Post rhino charge I had to corral a different woman who shares a voice with Karen from Will and Grace from going skinny dipping in my neighbor's hot tub. I do not know said neighbors well at all and could not guarantee they wouldn't have shot her in the face for trespassing.

I leave for New Orleans with the Mrs. on Monday for a week of silliness.

Whee.

More soon, I promise.

I TASTE RUST!!!!

APPOGGIATURA MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Can we hear your grandfathers reaction to a fellow FBI guy ignoring his security clearance and blabbing to the washingtonpost about watergate?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 PM  

  • don't be a rhino-hater, bro

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home