Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Movers

I just got a quick refresher on why I hated moving furniture and the furniture movers that I worked with for all those years. I'm having a couch delivered down to my basement and yahoo #1 says to yahoo #2 -

"Whut the hell these people thinking having a doorway where it is?"

Then he tells me -

"I don't think that couch is going down those stairs"

I say -

"Me and my wife just took a full sized couch and a loveseat out the same way so it'll fit...it's just a bitch." Grumble grumble grumble.

I mean I know it sucks working in the heat for shitass money moving heavy crap up and down stairs. I did that shit for almost ten years and hated it but I never blamed a house!!! Goddamn if the mover bitching hasn't evolved even a little bit. Can't you idiots come up with some new material? Sheesh.......

They're now bitching out at the truck and trying to figure out a way to tell me that the sofa won't get into my house. Good luck suckers, you're in for the long haul.

3 Comments:

  • Only if you had a giant basement like me.........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 PM  

  • Goddam you.....

    Sob.

    The couch is in for what it's worth. It's one couch, not 13 couches like you have you goddam hillbilly.

    By Blogger Castor OiL, at 3:22 PM  

  • ...or be like me and move to Memphis and have a company move all your shit cos they can do it easier, cheaper and faster than me. And then spend three fucking weeks sitting on the floor of your fucking apartment waiting cos your stuff in in storage in New York. And they double the price.

    Thankfully a good friend of mine is a lawyer. And another good friend is a hitman.

    By Blogger tideliar, at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home