Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Dashing thru the snow (in hell)

I need a tuba.

Rather, my lovely daughter's school needs a tuba and I have taken it upon myself to procure one, a grail quest only the grail is a tuba and the quest consists of me sitting on my ass typing requests for said grail tuba. Intentions - A+. Effort - C-

The tuba is for the school band, apparently they need the low end so they can fully recreate the din of the 1000 hounds of Hell braying for the flesh of the unrepentant. Those of you who have been to an elementary school's Xmas concert will probably recognize it by it's more recognized name; "Jingle Bells".

So if anybody has a tuba they need to get rid of or knows somebody that knows somebody that has a tuba they need to get rid of hook me up. It's a small giveback for the priceless entertainment I give for free on this here blog.

6 Comments:

  • *blinks*

    By Blogger Phil Rossi, at 1:21 PM  

  • Shit! I *just* got rid of my old tuba yesterday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 PM  

  • Blow me!

    Maybe you can find it at TJ Maxx.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:40 AM  

  • if you can wait till the fall, you and the Prophets can grab a tuba from some hapless high school marching band fat kid. should be fun, if you don't get caught. . .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 AM  

  • can i donate a tuba request blog?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:06 PM  

  • Now all they need is a bass, and they can start an Indie band.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home