Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Drizzle

I am recalling the line that Stork uttered in Animal House - "Well what the hell we supposed to do ya moron?".

In this case the we is me and I am directing the question to myself, as much as it pains me to cast myself as a moron. Still being fantastically self-actualized can be sobering at times, (now I want to have a beer so I can love myself all over again), so I have to twitter about and sort myself to and fro which sucks but is necessary in my quest for stupendousness.

The point of all this? It's rainy and I kinda feel like a dick about some things, but don't really know how to get the metaphorical train back on track, or if there is even track left ahead, and if there is track how to navigate it.

What to do, what to do?

Listening to Hanoi Rocks helps, at least my feet are tapping while my brain is spinning. I'm creating energy here people!

I just read this over again and it really makes no sense whatsoever. Ah well, there will always be band idiots to write about if I get too esoteric for my own good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home