Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Weird Day

Today was definitely a weird day, just plain weird. To get into it would be to do it a disservice. Ah well, life has those in spades it seems. It ended well though and I am almost giddy, hence my frenetic tippy tapping on yon keyboard well into the night.

On the thoughts of the day, to the someone out there, please be well, be happy, be awesome. You know who you are.

Tomorrow though will not be weird, but quite spectacular.

The band doth returneth at Iota in Arlington Vee Aaa tomorrow night. I'm jazzed, good God I might even wear leather, (in honor of Leather Tuscadero, an object of my boyhood adoration from Happy Days...please to be referencing Suzi Quatro for more info).

Rock it fools, foolishly and with great joy. I will.

The Pharmacy Prophets return like MacArthur, (sans wet pants and corn cob pipe)
April 18, 2008
@Iota
2832 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA
w/ furious Philito Rossi and the Hypersonic Secret

Dig it like the dude in traffic next to you digs for gold in hist nostrils.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home