Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Rocking

The show rocked well.

I have lots to tell but little time right now to tell it.

Ali baba was here for three days and that was good times. We're not too skilled at scratching off scratch off tickets. Have heard myself on the radio and boy does my hair sound good in that medium.

From what I hear I did the Jesus Christ pose somewhere in the middle of the set. Well....when you have beautiful arms and a hyper developed chest like I do it's to be expected.

I tried to pawn off this goddamn ice cream maker that has taken nest in my freezer but got no takers.

Time to eat.

Be sexy.

2 Comments:

  • eBay it.

    By Blogger Washington Cube, at 5:01 PM  

  • Why don't you send it somewhere really hot? I bet there are starving, hot people that would totally love some soft-serve.

    Seriously, man. The big picture. Think about the big picture.

    By Blogger Phil Rossi, at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home