Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Friday, September 23, 2005

Body slammed

Things have lined up against me that have left little to no time for the old blog this week. I feel like the Iron Sheik of blogging who just got pounded by Hulk Hogan's 27 inch pythons of overwhelming business. I'm off to Palm Springs on Sunday, I'm sure flying out west will be a treat with Rita making landfall. Oh joy!!!!!

I have lots of good tales to tell including a conversation about the awesomeness of spandex pants and BC Rich guitars. It will be worth the wait I promise.

Let's be careful out there.

1 Comments:

  • Tom Delay was indicted over 2 hours ago and I have not seen any comment from Castor Oil. Please keep up with the news. PS, please keep saving money to pay for my Son's wedding.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home