Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I really am something


This blog thing is great, I just start posting stupid shit on a website for a week or two and here comes a bunch of random emails that proclaim I am either the funniest, smartest and CUTEST blogger in blogtown (you got that right all you “I hate this guy” hairy beanbag touchers…..and I even think it came from a real WOMAN) or the most egotistical jerkoff blowhard on the planet.

Guess what…you’re all correct.

So seeing as this site is all about me me me feel free to write me and tell me what you think of me or leave comments so other people can see what you have to say about me.

On a subject other than me, (really…who gives a shit but opining is my game and bread and butter), as much as it pains ME (that’s better) to admit it I think Cheney pretty much recreated the Drago vs. Apollo Creed confrontation last night on the Senator from North Cackalackee. I still hope the good guys will win but the evil facist steroid injecting dark side did some pretty good ass whupping last night. Who cares that Cheney is full of shit and all the news sites are saying he’s basically full of shit…they’re all full of shit!!

Oh well, we’ll still have Friday to watch Jr. hang himself on the noose of his own waddling turkey neck. Hopefully Kerry is running up a mountain side and lifting Theresa and Elizabeth Edwards in a donkey cart while listening to inspirational songs by Survivor to get ready.

But enough about those assholes…..let’s get back to me.

How am I doing so far?

5 Comments:

  • Great blog but I think you have mental issues. We love it down in Augusta!

    Big Ben

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 AM  

  • My comments would perhaps be more productive if I surrendipitously stumbled on this blog and found that the yarns spun herein were in the slightest bit pertinent to me and my life. Meanwhile, I dont play in a band, I dont struggle to hard to remain politically aloof and, I am a transexual. Is the whole band society so self-indulgent that it incestuously feeds on its own? Apparently, but I dont really care. Does frequenting a bar whose clientel is for the most part so overwhelmingly repulsive indicate a psychosis more complex than simply people watching? I don't know; I dont go to bars. Finally, will the vapidness of political commentary made by those running for office inspire my alliegance to one cremudgeonly spinster over another? I loathe it to be so. So, please, continue writing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 PM  

  • My god! What's the next step beyond genius? Super-Double-Genius? Dokken?

    Whatever, you got it.

    Thanks for making an old man feel young again.

    DN

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 PM  

  • If your band was as funny as your blog that would be stupid because funny bands are lame. Tell Wes that was a compliment so he doesn't kill me at the Velvet.

    I hate you,

    Garrett

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:36 PM  

  • Heh... don't worry G, Wesley has too many other necks to step on already on deck to worry about your pencil thin one.

    By Blogger Castor OiL, at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home