Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Friday, August 11, 2006

Pick me!

I want to get the Bush shout out. You know the pointed finger smarmy dot.com CEO style "I'm giving my rich white guy propers to that piece of shit over there with the 3rd degree burn wounds" routine that he loves so much, with the boney finger point and smirk. That fucking routine never fails, its amazing.

I want to be in a situation where his handlers think it's beneficial to pull my name off a teleprompter, like he gives a flying fuck about me and say something like - "I was talking to Castor Oil the other day, he has done a lot for this country, and he said to me stay the course and that really, y'know, like it resonated, like cocaine ground into the edge of the asshole, it was really powerful, meant something, meant something to the American people…"

Then I would stand up manfully and with purpose, nod to the dope in charge and suck my own asparagus shaft on national television.

With one fist in the air…..

And the other up my ass.

I can hear Chris Matthews now, "now we're playing some hardball!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home