Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The best email ever

From my buddy Jim, currently in country in Bangkok, Thailand. I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about but I think I can safely say, he had a solid night at the bars.

To wit:

This comes as an unsolicited comment from 1/2 way around the world...but.....
Yinz Guys r fags.... Both the formerly of Springfield Darth Vader and Guitar Guru and the 'gee my hair smells terrific Lou Curly Hair (take a walk on the South Side (Pgh....and the {Polish girls sing....)) with the idiot who cuts himself because he can't sing....can't recall his name but he influenced a hundred or so peoplev wearing safety pins.....
That is all from SE Asia except to quote Beeker (from the Muppets), "Memememememe."
Sincerley,
Dr. Benson Honeydue
"Dream Theater Rules......" so stick that up yur arse....


I love it.

What's better than boozing I ask you? NO-THING!!!

I didn't have the heart to tell him the name is Bunsen Honeydew, as in Bunsen Burner.

1 Comments:

  • Jim is correct - Beaker is the noisemaker, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew is the lab guy who actually talks.

    By Blogger doctorjones, at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home