Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Monday, December 13, 2004

His underwear is worthless and weak

I saw a story on the DCeiver site today about a 41 year old woman banging a trophy off the head of a 14 year old cheerleader during a brawl that broke out at a Pom-Pom competition.

Sigh…………..

I mean really, how am I supposed to compete comedically with the maniacs that are out there doing crazy shit like that all day every damn day? It’s impossible. I could write a zillion stories about the Bush family and their ball-gag escapades or stupid Bros manhandling each other in a homo-erotic, wall of Marshall amps driven mating ritual but can that stand up to a Pom-Pom- brawl?

I think FUCKING not bro.


I’m starting to figure out why most blogs are just a bunch of links to other sites and a bit of commentary. True life offers so much juicy ridiculousness why even bother trying to top it? Just the other day the guy across the street was hanging up his laundry to dry on the line and YELLING AT IT! Not like a shirt fell off and he cursed his confounded luck. He was having an extended screamo fest with his wet clothing. Other than that he really seems pretty harmless…..a little odd…..keeps to himself…..quiet…..

Great, I have the it puts the lotion in the basket guy living across the street. I hope when he decides to murder me and make me into a pasty skin colored mini-dress that he makes it quick and wears a clean clown suit. I do hate me some germs.



7 Comments:

  • When skin-suit neighbor offs you i'm holding a candlelight vigil in your honor, bro. Naked. Playing old-school Nasty Passion songs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:40 AM  

  • I'll put together an RATT acapella group in your honor. It puts the lotion on the skin.

    By Blogger Phil Rossi, at 9:19 AM  

  • "I know in my heart of hearts that Castor is sitting in on a kickass jam with Razzle, Phil Lynott, Steve "Steamin'" Clark and Dimebag in that big Tiki Fala in the sky. RIP Bro. I'll be consoling your wife now."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

  • Hey dood,

    Our favorite bros, VooDoo Blue (http://www.vdbmusic.com/), going to be at TT Reynolds Fri Dec 17, 2004. I'm so stoked, for il!

    By Blogger notionsUnlimited, at 10:41 AM  

  • Thank you my most killer of Bros.

    We're spreading Nasty Passion
    That's somehting I really like
    We're spreading Nasty Passion
    We're gonna prove it 2nite

    YAYA

    By Blogger Castor OiL, at 5:09 PM  

  • Next time you mention Tiki Fala I'm gonna choke somebody.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 AM  

  • Oh the Tiki Fala stories I could tell.....

    And I believe I shall. With Pictures!

    By Blogger Castor OiL, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home