Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

What I made that's better than anything


Seriously...how cute is that? Posted by Hello

Not much of a post today as I have a lot of stuff going on with burping and so forth. Here's a picture of the wee child for those that know me or for those that just like cute babies. If you don't fall into either category keep on moving...nothing to see here. She's tiny and loud and amazing to just sit and look it. I'm totally inspired but to do what I'm not sure. I'm exhausted but energized. All in all I'm very happy.

Whee!




8 Comments:

  • See you in about 6 months, when you finally surface for air again.

    And turn on your AIM goddammit. Fairy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 PM  

  • Its amazing what that stuff'll do when its not shot directly into someone's face.

    By Blogger Phil Rossi, at 2:23 PM  

  • A terrible waste indeed......

    By Blogger Castor OiL, at 7:25 PM  

  • To Whiskey Poet- what kind of inappropriate raunch-ass comment was that? Thanks for emblazoning an image on my mind of what I wistfully think of doing instead of sitting behind this keyboard for "the man". Now I need to run to the bathroom and pound one out. BRB.

    To the spunkmeister- congratulations! what a beautiful little hatchling! It will be difficult to keep the "can't wait til she's old enough.." comments at bay. (Accordingly, the count-down to the age of consent is something like: 17 years, 11 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 AM  

  • that is a cute baby! get in my belly!

    -smith

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 PM  

  • SWEET! Another hot half Asian chick!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 PM  

  • Hear me now and believe me later -- this one's gonna be the one. Just name her Neo and get it over with. Oh yeah, and get her a 15" scale guitar now. Make that a bass. Lawdy knows there's enough 6-string ruckus in yer neck of the woods.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:35 PM  

  • At least you've earned your breeding pass. Don't forget to vote. -notionsUnlimited

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home