Castor Oil...sickeningly good

Friday, September 24, 2004

Calendar Girl

getting drunk....talked about a lot but does it really happen all that often? A two week breakdown -

08/24 - Work in Atlanta. Dinner at Foge de Chao, drinking until 3:00 a.m.
08/25 - Still in Atlanta. Hotel bar until 1:00 a.m.
08/26 - Back from Atlanta, stay home and belch quite a bit.
08/27 - Drunk with Billy across the street until I don't know when.
08/28 - Dremo's in the heat and filth and pestilence. Phil lost his brain and had me punch him repeatedly, each time he said he loved me more and more. Massive quantities of beer helped it all make sense. 2:00 a.m.
08/29 - Stayed home. Nothing of import.
08/30 - Work in Augusta. If you have ever been there you would know why I drink there. 1:00 a.m.
08/31 - Augusta. Dinner at the boss', then bar prowling till 2:00 a.m.
09/01 - Augusta. Drunk and lost in the rain. 2:30 a.m.
09/02 - Home to detox and practice sans alcohol. Very strange.
09/03 - Stayed home, drank wine with the Redskins. 1:00 a.m
09/04 - Stayed home, painted all day and fell asleep with a latex paint headache
09/05 - 09/04 redux
09/06 - Friends over. Drank 9 beers. Watched CSI and burped until 2:00 a.m.

So there you have it. I had to go buy running shoes because I'm getting fat as a house. I figure just buying the shoes should be good for about six pounds off the gut, no? The funny thing is that I always have a good time on the sauce and a good time off it. Generally I have a good time so there seems to be no misery driving the boozing, just opportunity.

Thank god for the United States; the Land of Opportunity!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home